WORKSHOP WITH DANI GEDDES PHOTOGRAPHY
HOW IT WORKS
One Day, Packed full of creative fun, learning experiences, industry opportunities, confidence boosts, meeting new friends and making new memories.
9am - The Morning Session - Learning Experience
Children work with Dani Geddes on Industry Workshop experience, this will range from anything to do with key areas of the industry, from Agency Castings to Runway Training, Acting and Monologues, Self Tapes and Direction and Set Exploration and Red Carpet and Interview. Within this morning session children attend in simple White Top, Jeans and Flat Shoes, there will be one focus upon each workshop day and each workshop will provide a different focus to be sure to make it a different experience for each event. Dani will be thorough in teaching every aspect with guidance and understanding to these areas within the industry to help grow confidence for the children.
12pm. - The Afternoon Session - Creative Modelling Experience
Upon Sign Up Dani will set Two Creative Modelling themes. These will be guideline for parents of models to work with their children on creating their vision of the theme to bring to set. They create themselves however they wish to convey their story with costume, headpieces, props for Dani to capture on a built set in a studio built environment. Children are placed into groups and are photographed individually. Once all groups have completed the first theme, Dani will prepare for the set change for the second Creative theme and recall the groups in their given order.
The Final part of the day is celebrated with a fun filled Red Carpet event that celebrates the childrens hard work and have them feel like celebrities as they walk down the red carpet as the stars they are. Every child is given a certificate and medal of participation at all workshops. We have additional awards given to those on the day in some categories we wish to highlight.
1. Workshop Day Is Suitable for Ages 5-18 Years
2. Boys and Girls are Welcome
3. No Experience needed
4. Located in Portsmouth, UK
5. Workshops Usually
host around 40 Children on a Typical Event Day
6. Children are asked to bring their own outfits but are able to hire from my Dress Hire
collection for a small fee
7. Workshop Fee is £100.00 Per Child and includes 6 Edited Images from Each Look
And Highlights from the Learning Session and Red Carpet
8. a £20 deposit is paid upon sign up and is first come first served no spaces are confirmed without a deposit and all deposits are non refundable.
9. The day runs from 9am-5.30pm
parents are required to stay and bring children food and drink we have tea and coffee and juice in the community kitchen for all.
10. hair and makeup, custom headpieces and creative support are all available upon request as additional services from external partners. and is provided as additional contact upon sign up.
Get Notified when the next Workshop Sign Up Will Be Announced
For all Model Minds Workshop Enquiries